Below are a selection of popular servers, all of which can be customized to your liking!
Not finding one that suits your needs? Contact our Sales Department for a custom solution!
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||8 GB ECC||2TB SATA or 120GB SSD||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Chicago, IL||$119.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||16 GB ECC||2x 120GB SSD (SW RAID 1)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Chicago, IL||$149.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||16 GB ECC||2x 120GB SSD (SW RAID 1)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Chicago, IL||$99.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||32 GB ECC||4x 120GB SSD (HW RAID 10)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Chicago, IL||$239.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E5-2620v2||16 GB ECC||2x 120GB SSD (SW RAID 1)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Chicago, IL||$179.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||32 GB ECC||1x 1TB HDD||20 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Chicago, IL||$179.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||8 GB ECC||2TB SATA or 120GB SSD||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Buffalo, NY||$119.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||16 GB ECC||2x 120GB SSD (SW RAID 1)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Buffalo, NY||$149.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||32 GB ECC||1x 1TB HDD||20 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Buffalo, NY||$139.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E3-1240v3||32 GB ECC||4x 120GB SSD (HW RAID 10)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Buffalo, NY||$239.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|Intel Xeon E5-2620v2||16 GB ECC||2x 120GB SSD (SW RAID 1)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Buffalo, NY||$179.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|DUAL Intel Xeon E5-2620v2||32 GB ECC||2x 120GB SSD (SW RAID 1)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Chicago, IL||$249.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
|DUAL Intel Xeon E5-2620v2||64 GB ECC||4x 120GB SSD (HW RAID 10)||10 TB||1 Gbit/s||/29||Chicago, IL||$349.95/mo||BUY / CONFIGURE|
Below are some of the key features that are always included with every dedicated server purchased from us.
All of our servers are built using some of the latest enterprise equipments available for maximum performance and reliability. All servers also undergo load-testing after being built.
Our entire network infrastructure is founded on datacenter grade Juniper equipment, backed by a large and solid blend of peers and with redundant dark fiber connections - all to ensure low latency and high reliability.
Both the Chicago and New York Facilites is guarded by security staff around the clock, with multiple point biometric and key card access controls as well as man-traps and cabinet lock mechanisms - all to ensure your server security.
Most of our servers include an extensive DDoS protection solution and packet scrubbing, powered by RioRey equipment - protecting against all 25 classes of DDoS attacks.
All dedicated servers include a minimum of 10 TB of bandwidth, and are backed by gigabit uplinks through redundant dark fiber connections, through a wide set of peers for optimized routing, performance and stability.
One of the most important things any customer will look for is stability. Knowing your server is online and well is a load off your shoulders. We offer a 99.9% network uptime SLA.
How fast is the server provisioned?
Most servers are provisioned within 6 hours depending on current availability. Custom servers may take longer depending on the hardware.
What locations do you offer?
We offer Dedicated Servers out of the 603 Discovery Facility in Chicago, and the 325 Delaware Ave Facility in Buffalo, New York.
Is DDoS protection included?
DDoS protection is per default included with many of our Dedicated Servers. It offers protection for 10 Gbps by default, allowing 1 Gbps of clean traffic.
Do I get IPMI access?
Yes, IPMI access is granted with every dedicated server, allowing you to get complete control over your server.
Can I buy additional IP's?
Additional IP's are available during checkout, with up to /24 allocations.
What if hardware breaks?
Hardware defects happen eventually - part of the advantage when leasing servers is that when it does, we replace it immediately at no additional cost.
- "Its been almost six months, hosting my websites with Mightweb. I have an unmanaged VPS as well as a shared hosting account. Marcus and team are very good. Server/Service availability has been 99.97% plus, throughout these six months. Support tickets are handled with utmost care and professionalism. All the support tickets have been RESOLVED within an hour max, on the average. Keep it up. You blow some big players in the hosting industry, out of the water."5 star rating by Rudraraj U.
- "MightWeb has been a smooth and fast experience for me. I love my KVM SSD VPS! All questions are answered professionally and FAST. Thanks guys, Dave"5 star rating by David B.
- "Over and over again I put in a low priority support request and get a response within minutes. WHAT? I said it was LOW PRIORITY! You don't have to get right back to me. But seriously folks. Support is amazing and SERIOUSLY FAST. Helpful every time and getting me answers. And never once have they made me feel like it was my fault (like other Hosts have done to me), even when it was. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER GOTTEN FROM A HOST PROVIDER, OR FOR THAT MATTER -- ANYWHERE!!!!"5 star rating by Bob H.
- "About a month ago, I joined and experienced the services of VPS from Mightweb. I am deeply impressed, the performance of their server so great, so fast, and powerfull, make my web run like a jet, the uptime that so amazing. Not to forget, the price is so competitive, their support are so responsive, know everything that they have to and so helpful, their chat is available anytime. Never met hosting provider like this, very recommended. Thanks Marcus, Greg and Michael, Good job!"5 star rating by Arie GM
- "Marcus and his team do a good job, I love the fact that I don't experience frequent server downtime as I did on Namecheap. They are also fast to respond whenever I need assistance. Good job and thank you. Morgan"5 star rating by Morgan E.
- "Found them after reading some reddit thread. Very affordable hosting and snappy speeds. Pretty surprised, great value and support."5 star rating by Manvir Grewal
- "I've chosen MightWeb to keep and serve my internet assets over a year ago, and never regretted it! And of course, I can recommend them with confidence."5 star rating by Denis Macfield
- "I switched from a very cheap provider because of a lack of good support. Mightweb has been a huge improvement. A bit little more money, but well worth the change."5 star rating by Richard Collins
- "Immediate high quality support whenever I need it - amazing customer service!"5 star rating by Philipp S.
- "Great service! A+++ Both myself and my wife are customers. Very fast servers. Excellent customer service."5 star rating by Yan H.
- "The only reason I am giving MightWeb a 5-star is because it's not possible to give 6! My transfer from a different hosting provider was fast and smooth. Replies to tickets were lightning-fast and very technical, without a doubt they are very familiar with what they are doing! Kudos to MightWeb team!"5 star rating by Ram S.
- "Extremely happy with their services. They always go above and beyond to fix my issues. The hosting is also incredibly fast, and I'm always updated in the rare event of downtime."5 star rating by Francesco A.
- "These people are awesome. They've helped me immensely in starting my online business. Couldn't say enough good things."5 star rating by Andrew T.
- "Opened an account in MightWeb for 2 weeks now. So far so good. Can't say much on their support, since I only used it once with a not so important query and got a quick response! Have not experienced any issues so far. Speed is good enough even though I am in Asia. Will give another review after 6 months. As for now, I would highly recommend their service!"5 star rating by Jeff P.
- "First impression "Superb support!". fast respon and always online. Thank You Mightweb"5 star rating by Sigit Prasetyo